Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Missy...

wow. Well, the breeders are about 90% positive that leia is pregnant, and if she is, the puppies will be born around the week of February 14th. I'm going crazy here! I also found out where i am on the list...16th):

they said that 8 of the people in front of me are waiting to get a puppy, and only three of the remaining have also expressed an interest in leia and solo's litter. We are all hoping and praying for a large litter!

I try to remind myself that this whole journey has been because i feel that the Lord wants me to want and get this dog. I have been led and guided through this whole process and I know that if the Lord does want me to have Missy now, I will get her, and if not, then I wont. Because of this, I pray to accept whatever the outcome and for Leia to have whatever puppies she is supposed to. "it's really hard for me".

In an interesting twist of events: Poli found our hair sample. This is the hair that Dan and Barb(the breeders) sent us so my mom could test her allergies. Poli likes to get into it, tear the plastic and reveal some hair, and just smell it. I think he may put it in his mouth too, but so far I've only experienced him smelling it. He is calm and happy when he does this, so we are all taking it to mean he wont do too bad with Missy.

Poli also gets to go into the vet on Monday for his annual vaccinations. I'm actually really excited for this because he does so well, thanks to all the training I've done with him. Last time, the vet was amazed at how well-mannered he was. He doesn't even jerk OR wimper when he gets his shots.

Sadly, as I tried to readjust my ever-duller blade for my grooming clipper, it basically broke. I now have to order a new blade (only about $10), but shipping is so dang expensive! I'm going to try and convince my boss to have me purchase stuff for ruffhouse along with it so I don't need to pay shipping etc.

Ruff house if doing puppy socialization now which I am so excited for. This will be great for me as a trainer/enthusiast, and for Missy when she eventually comes. Well, lets hope it all works out!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment