Sunday, February 21, 2010

No Missy

Well, we finally received the news. Leia delivered on Friday, February 19th, but had only one puppy due to a difficult delivery. The vet decided that that should be her last. The breeders are keeping the puppy in order to continue Leia's bloodlines, so we are not getting a puppy this go-around.

I admit that I am rather disappointed, but I understand that for some reason, the Lord did not want me to have Missy at this time. I think that the reason it all seemed to be working out perfectly was so that He could show me that he was overseeing the whole thing. I know that I will someday get my little girl, but now is not yet the right time. I have been blessed with this experience, and I am so glad that the Lord loves me enough to test me and try my patience.

I have my adorable Poli, who couldn't love me any more than he does now. He is seriously my little ball of sunshine! He always knows when I need his companionship, and I couldn't make it through college without him. He has been growing so much, and I'm so proud to call him mine. I cannot wait for the day when I can share him with a husband and children. When that day finally comes, it will be well worth the wait.

Thanks for reading! God bless!

1 comment: